76 through 100, and 2 bonus featuresWritten by hootenannie on March 28th, 2008
Things I Must Do In My Lifetime
The Living Big – a detailed account
76) Make a balloon animal.
77) Have a respectable savings account.
78) Write an anonymous note and leave it for a stranger to find.
79) Find a cure for hiccups (I’m really close).
80) Figure out why everyone has suddenly started using the word “fierce.”
81) Renovate a kitchen.
82) Have a knock-out, dress-up, genuinely rockin’ New Year’s Eve.
83) Get highlights in my hair.
84) Let someone with the need live with me for free.
85) Somehow get my rugs from Seattle to where I live now.
86) Have a gift wrap drawer.
87) Learn to take beautiful pictures. Ashley?
88) Stay at a Bed & Breakfast.
89) Watch all 3 “Lord of the Rings” movies in one long day.
90) Feel good about my body.
91) Knit a scarf. So… learn to knit.
92) See “Lost” through to the universe-tilting, amazingly climactic ending.
93) Watch my nephews grow into excellent men.
94) Be passionate about a career. All ideas are welcome.
95) Have an “instant hot” faucet on my kitchen sink.
97) Get my wine rack back from Miranda.
98) Learn to love without expecting anything in return.
99) Write the occasional good song.
100) Have something named after me: a street, a star, a brownie recipe… it could be anything.
Things I am indifferent about, and thus do not need to do before I die:
4) Experience the Bahamas.
5) Run a full marathon.
6) Eat pickles.
7) Swim with sharks or whales or any kind of sea creature.
8) Be famous.
9) Attend an NFL game.
10) Have surgery.
12) Go to a Kenny Chesney concert.
13) Go back to school for a higher degree.
14) Run naked through a public place.
15) Register for china.
BONUS BONUS FEATURE:
When in doubt that life is worth living, that there is anything good or sunshiney or true, there’s always this: