I am so lucky. Here are some reasons why:
1) I work for a company that values good coffee, and shuns the typical bitter office grounds. I’ve completely stopped making coffee at home, because there is an endless supply of the good stuff here at work.
2) Greta left the world’s best video message on my Facebook wall last night. If you’re my Facebook friend, you should go watch it right this second. If you’re not my Facebook friend – uh, what are you waiting for?
3) I spent 4 ½ hours recording vocals last night with Josh and Meg. Piece by piece, little by little, I am putting together songs. How many people get to do that? Okay fine, BESIDES in Nashville?
4) Tonight, I am seeing my entire family in Kansas City – everyone but littlest sister Sarah. Because you want to know where Sarah is? Read this. And now tell me: don’t YOU feel lucky, too? I am so proud of her.
5) After this weekend, I will have earned a FREE FLIGHT on Southwest. And you know what that means: 4 free drink coupons.
And… peace in.