Not exactly waxing poetic
I apologize for the lack of substance on this blog this week. I promise to resume some substantial, witty, entertaining posting someday soon. But until then, this is all I have for you:
– I’ve filled out 3 March Madness brackets. In one of them, in honor of Andy Bernard, I chose Cornell to win it all.
– This year, I remembered that a 16-seed team does not mean that “16 out of 16 times, THEY WIN!”
– I made mango chicken curry in Duane’s crockpot for “Lost” last night – but I added couscous to the mix, making it all an oatmealy-consistency. Failure. But at least it was curry-flavored oatmeal?
– Speaking of “Lost” – oh my word.
– I love interviewing the East Nasty of the Week each Wednesday night. I’m practically Barbara Walters.
– If I were a man, I’m pretty sure I would grow a beard.
– I’m really sad for Natasha Richardson’s family.
– Last week, I found a watercolor of an owl that I made when I was 6. It is RAD. I framed it and hung it over my bed. Not to toot my own horn, but I was like a young Picasso. Toot, toot.
– For some reason, no one reads my blog on Thursdays. It is very strange. Readership plummets on Thursday every single week.
– A kick in the ass is a step forward.
– It is noon, and time to get dressed.