Some things have happened
– I’ve learned who LeBron James is.
– My iPod mysteriously stopped working.
– So did my deodorant. (??)
– I hooked up Greta and Kristy as friends. Thinking about going into matchmaking full-time. If you need a friend in a certain area of the country, tell me – I’ll take care of you.
– The World Cup came and went and I never watched a single game.
– I walked out of Target to find the Honda covered in orange Post-It notes that said “You are loved.” You have no idea how much I needed that.
– I vacuumed my car.
– Even still, a spider has taken up residence in the Honda, and every morning I find a fresh, sticky web woven between the emergency break, the stick shift, and the steering wheel. How can I destroy a spider I can’t find?
– Finally watched “Inglourious Basterds.” For better or for worse, I’m not sure yet.
– I didn’t have a lime, so I had to use lime juice (from a green plastic squeeze bottle) in my gin & tonic. I felt like such a fraud.
– Vacation ended. I drove back to Denver. Felt lonely and sad.
– I got a lot of emails – if you wrote me, chances are, I haven’t responded yet. I will. Promise.
– The Honda went to the shop to get her new bumper. So long, bumper stickers.
– Currently driving a Kia Optima rental. It’s white and bitchin’… just like me.