Things you are dying to know
1) I’m back from New York. “Newsies” was the definite, absolute highlight of the weekend. I smiled basically the entire time – that is, when I wasn’t tearing up (and then just letting the tears spill over) during “Santa Fe.” If it’s even possible, I think I’m getting MORE EMOTIONAL with time. Suitors to the left.
2) In addition to getting good, quality time with my pal Val, a twist of serendipity brought Nashville Miranda to the city on the same weekend – something we didn’t put together until we were already there. So fun to get some unexpected time with her and her awesome boyfriend, Brandon.
3) Speaking of Miranda and Brandon, I like to think of them collectively as “Mirbranda.” I’m waiting for it to catch on. So far, I might be the only one who thinks this is a good idea.
4) To complete my month o’ travel, I’m heading to Nashville this weekend. Out of all of the trips I take, ones to Nashville are my favorite.
5) Did anyone catch the Broncos game last night? I did, because I’m so sporty. GREAT GAME.
6) I bought a 2013 calendar, and already have things to write in it. Things like…
7) BECCA’S WEDDING. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we’re gon’ have a weddin’. Michael Murphy is joining our family in January, and we couldn’t love him more.